The weekend wore me out! With The Coach’s birthday on Friday (with a football game), the boys’ birthday party and friends over on Saturday, and then an unexpected trip to urgent care with my older one on Sunday, I didn’t get much done. So I have no recipe to share this week. But I’m planning a great fall favorites feature next week, so feel free to comment with your favorite fall meals, and definitely share a link if you have it posted on your blog or Pinterest!
This week is a run-of-the-mill, busy fall week. Nothing too extravagant, and mostly easy meals for busy weeknights. I’ll be linking up on I’m an Organizing Junkie if you’re looking for more meal planning ideas! I also often link up at Feeding Big, Piggy in Polka Dots, Wednesday Extravaganza, Marvelous Mondays, and Wonderful Food Wednesday. Or check out and follow my Yummy board on Pinterest! Interested in meal planning? Check out my post on meal planning. Here’s what we’re eating this week:
Breakfasts (we don’t plan for each day – see here for why – but these are our choices along with a fruit)
• Granola bars and yogurt
• Cream of Wheat or oatmeal
• Toast or English Muffins
• Breakfast sliders
• Roo: Monday – Lunchable; Tuesday – Lunchable; Wednesday – School lunch; Thursday – PB&J; Friday – School lunch
• Monkey: Monday – Lunchable; Tuesday – Lunchable; Wednesday – Field Trip! We have to pack a sack lunch, but also be peanut-free. This was a challenge for me! I decided on a beef stick, string cheese, crackers, apple sauce pouch, and carrots; Thursday – School lunch; Friday – PB&J
• Me: Monday – work lunch; Tuesday – leftovers; Wednesday – leftovers; Thursday – leftovers; Friday – leftovers or Sandwich
• Monday – Rotisserie Chicken, red potatoes, peas & carrots
• Tuesday – Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
• Wednesday – Sweet & Sour chicken, rice, brocolli
• Thursday (Roo’s birthday!!) – Breakfast for dinner (Roo picked eggs, bacon, cinnamon toast, and grapes!)
• Friday – Game night
• Saturday – Hot Dogs, chips, fruit
• Sunday – Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas
What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and feel free to link back to your blog if you have your plan posted!
Have a favorite fall meal or recipe? Please share it! You can leave me a comment here or share it with me over on my Facebook page!