I’m continuing my easy meals during the busy holiday season. Everything this week is quick to prep and most of it is from my freezer and just needs to be heated and served. I’ll be linking up on I’m an Organizing Junkie if you’re looking for more meal planning ideas! Or check out and follow my Yummy board on Pinterest! Interested in meal planning? Check out my post on meal planning.
Here’s what we’re eating this week:
Breakfasts (we don’t plan for each day – see here for why – but these are our choices along with a fruit)
- Granola bars and yogurt
- Cream of Wheat or oatmeal
- Toast or English Muffins
- Roo: Monday – School lunch, Tuesday – Lunchable, Wednesday – School lunch, Thursday – Sandwich, Friday – Lunchable
- Monkey: Monday – Pizza, Tuesday – Lunchable, Wednesday – Mac & Cheese, Thursday - Sandwich, Friday – Lunchable
- Me: Monday – leftover pork, Tuesday – leftover mac & cheese, Wednesday – leftover fish, Thursday – sandwich, Friday – leftover chicken
- Monday – Mac & Cheese, sausage, salad
- Tuesday – Fish & chips, veggie
- Wednesday – Church youth night
- Thursday – BBQ chicken sandwiches, chips, fruit
- Friday – Pizza
- Saturday – Christmas Dinner with The Coach’s family
- Sunday – Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggie
Sunday I tried a new sloppy Joe recipe from The Pioneer Woman blog. You can find it here. It was so yummy and I made a big enough batch to freeze half for an easy dinner later!
What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and feel free to link back to your blog if you have your plan posted!