We have one more super busy week, and then we head into a month or so of just the regular routine minus The Coach until football season is over. This week includes the boys’ activities, a night of me working late, Roo’s birthday, and an added night of football since The Coach’s game is on Saturday this week because of scheduling issues. Another week of survival mode with lots of meals out of the freezer and then I’m looking forward to a little more actual cooking as we head into colder weather. Can’t wait to get the crockpot going with yummy soups and casseroles! I’ll be linking up on I’m an Organizing Junkie if you’re looking for more meal planning ideas! Or check out and follow my Yummy board on Pinterest! Interested in meal planning? Check out my post on meal planning.
Here’s what we’re eating this week:
Breakfasts (we don’t plan for each day – see here for why – but these are our choices along with a fruit)
- Granola bars and yogurt
- Cream of Wheat or oatmeal
- Toast or English Muffins
- Roo: Monday – Lunchable, Tuesday – school lunch, Wednesday – school lunch, Thursday – sandwich, Friday – school lunch (Roo gets to pick after going through the lunch menu from school)
- Monkey: Monday – Lunchable, Tuesday – Spaghettio’s, Wednesday – soup, Thursday – sandwich, Friday – Lunchable
- Me: Monday – leftover tacos from the birthday party, Tuesday – probably one more day of leftover tacos!, Wednesday – leftover meatloaf, Thursday – sandwich, Friday – soup
- Monday – Fried chicken, mac & cheese, veggies
- Tuesday – Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies
- Wednesday – Church youth night
- Thursday – Soup and Sandwiches
- Friday – ?? Not sure what plans are this night so leaving it open ??
- Saturday – Pizza
- Sunday – Chili, cornbread
What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and feel free to link back to your blog if you have your plan posted!